Dundee Orthopeadic and Rheumatic Clinic


A meeting of newly elected directors in August 1937 led to the establishment of the Dundee Orthopaedic and Rheumatic Clinic in November of that year. The clinic was based in premises at 3 Kemback Street, Dundee. In 1948 the administration of the service passed to the National Health Service.


Collection Summary

Search the Collections

back to Collection Histories
Designed by: Matthew Davis